|Articles & Alerts
SUPREME COURT SPEAKS ON RETALIATION
July 3, 2013
SUPREME COURT CLARIFIES
DEFINITION OF SUPERVISOR IN HARASSMENT CLAIMS
July 2, 2013
NEW FMLA POSTER REQUIRED
March 4, 2013
For more articles and alerts, click here.
Events & Presentations
Ed Stock speaks to the League of Women Voters of Pennsylvania at their 2017 Convention
Ed Stock participated in lecture titled "Evictions in Reading: Shocking Numbers, Terrible Consequences and Meeting the Challenge"
PBI Elder Law Institute
Pennsylvania Bar Institute 18th Annual Elder Law Institute
For more events and presentations, click here.
ROLAND STOCK is excited to announce that Erin Kelly, Esquire has joined the Firm.
April 1, 2017
ROLAND STOCK, LLC is pleased to announce that Victoria Gallen Schutt is now a Partner of the firm.
Roland Stock is Expanding!!
For more news, click here.
July 2015 Newsletter
- Powers of Attorney-Changes in Pa. Law
- Update on Pa. New Laws on Criminal Background Checks
- Retirement Transition Seminars
- Corporation Registration in Pennsylvania - Update
- Roland|Stock News
April 2015 Newsletter
- Pa. New Law on Criminal Back-Ground Checks & Clearances
- Employee Use of Employer Email for Organizational Purposes
- NLRB Ruling Affects Franchisees
- Roland|Stock 30th Anniversary
September 2013 Newsletter
- Texting & Driving Could Become Even Worse
- Nat Gallen Climbs Mt. Kilimanjaro
- New Beginnings—WBRPD
- Roland Stock News
- PAHRA/MARC NAHRO Joint Annual Conference
- Hope on Two Wheels
- City Revitalization and Improvement
- Zone Bill Signed Into Law
- What’s New in the Estates Department
- EthoSource Opens a Second Store
For more newsletters, click here.