- Roland Stock, Of Counsel
- Mogel, Speidel & Roland, Partner
- Bolmer, Mogel, Speidel & Roland, Partner
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, Philadelphia, PA, J.D., 1953
- Albright College, Reading, PA, B.A., 1950
- Reading Hospital and Medical Center, Board of Directors, 1955 – 2014
- Board of Directors of the Evangelical Theological Seminary
- Board of Directors of the Hope Rescue Mission
- Board of Directors Christian Legal Society
- Administrative Counsel, Evangelical Congregational Church
- Member, Berks County and Pennsylvania Bar Associations
David H. Roland is Of Counsel with Roland Stock. He practices in several areas of law, including corporate law, non-profit entities, litigation, health care and labor and employment law.
Mr. Roland has been practicing law in Berks County for more than 50 years. He is a dedicated member of the Reading, PA, community, serving on The Reading Hospital and Medical Center’s Board of Directors for more than fifty years. He also sits on the Board of Directors of the Evangelical Theological Seminary, and has served on the Boards of Directors of the Hope Rescue Mission and The Administrative Counsel of the Evangelical Congregational Church. Mr. Roland also serves as a Member of the Christian Legal Society. Mr. Roland is a member of the Berks County and Pennsylvania Bar Associations.
A native of Reading, Mr. Roland earned his Bachelor’s degree from Albright College. He received his Juris Doctor degree from University of Pennsylvania Law School. Mr. Roland is licensed to practice throughout Pennsylvania and before the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. He resides in Oley, PA.