- Roland Stock, Senior Attorney, 1997-Present
- Kozloff, Diener, Payne & Fegley, Associate, 1995-1996
- Kohn, Nast & Graf, Associate, 1991-1995
- Saul, Ewing, Remick & Saul, Associate, 1989-1990
- Dickinson School of Law, Carlisle, PA, J.D., cum laude, 1989
- Bucknell University, Lewisburg, PA, B.A., cum laude, 1986
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Exeter Community Education Foundation, 2017
- Member of the Board of Trustees, Law Foundation of Berks County, 2014 to present
Deborah A. Sottosanti is a senior attorney with Roland Stock. Ms. Sottosanti concentrates her practice in civil litigation including tax assessment matters. She also handles a significant appellate caseload, with a particular emphasis on Pennsylvania assessment law.
Ms. Sottosanti is a member of the Pennsylvania and Berks County Bar Associations. She is a member of the Berks County Bar Association’s Civil Litigation Section and its Court of Common Pleas Civil Rules Committee. Ms. Sottosanti is also qualified to act as an arbitrator for the Berks County Court of Common Pleas. She is licensed to practice throughout Pennsylvania and before the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
A 1989 cum laude graduate of The Dickinson Law School, Ms. Sottosanti was a member of The Dickinson Law Review and was named to the school’s Woolsack Honor Society for academic excellence. She earned her undergraduate degree in economics, cum laude, from Bucknell University in 1986. Ms. Sottosanti resides in Reading, Pennsylvania, with her husband.