- Roland Stock, Partner, 1985-Present
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, PA, J.D., cum laude, 1985
- Dickinson College, Carlisle, PA, B.A., 1982
- 2008 President – Berks County Bar Association
- Chairman – Reading Area Community College, previously Vice Chairman
- Member, Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Member, Executive Committee – Hawk Mountain Boy Scout Council
- Member, City of Reading Police Civil Service Board
- Member, Berks County Bar Foundation
- Member, Berks County Bar Association Investment Committee
- Member of the Board of Directors – Big Brothers Big Sisters of Berks County
- Member, The Foundation for RACC
- Chairman, Berks County Bar Association Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee
Mr. Stock is an experienced trial lawyer who represents and fights for victims of injustice. He has handled catastrophic personal injury, wrongful death, motor vehicle accident, truck accident, products liability, medical malpractice, premises liability and slip-and-fall cases for over 30 years. Mr. Stock has tried cases extensively throughout the state and federal courts of Eastern and Central Pennsylvania. Mr. Stock has successfully represented victims of accidents and has achieved seven figure results in a substantial number of cases. Mr. Stock is adept at helping clients resolve complex issues utilizing efficient, cost effective solutions.
Mr. Stock also has experience with municipal law, real estate law, business law and general civil litigation. Mr. Stock has represented numerous clients in a wide variety of matters in both state and federal court, as well as before administrative agencies.
Mr. Stock lectures frequently for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute and Berks County Bar Assocation. Mr. Stock has taught at Alvernia University and St. Joseph University. Mr. Stock is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, and is Past President of the Berks County Bar Association.
In addition to his professional endeavors, Mr. Stock is an active member of the Berks County community. He has served two terms as Chairman of the Board of Reading Area Community College, has served as President of the Board of Directors of Big Brothers/Big Sisters, has served on the Board and is Vice President-Legal of Hawk Mountain Council, Boy Scouts of America, serves on the Board of the Berks History Center, is Vice-Chairman of the Pennsylvania Bar Foundation, and is Past Chairman of the Pennsylvania Accessibility Advisory Board.
Mr. Stock earned his law degree, cum laude, in 1985 from Duquesne University School of Law, where he was a member of The Duquesne Law Review. Mr. Stock is a 1982 graduate of Dickinson College. Mr. Stock is licensed to practice throughout Pennsylvania, in the United States District Court for the Eastern and Middle Districts and before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. Mr. Stock resides in Reading, Pennsylvania.