- Roland Stock, Associate, 2017 – Present
- Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority, HR Manager, 2016 – 2017
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Drexel University School of Law, Philadelphia, PA, J.D., 2016
- Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania, Lock Haven, PA, B.A. International Studies (Latin American Emphasis), 2010
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, Berks County Bar Association
- Member, Hispanic Bar Association
- Member, Philadelphia Bar Association
- October 2014 – Immigration Law Panelist, HBAPA, Business & The Law
- November 2014 – Panelist, SHRM Berks County, “Medical Marijuana and The Law” (BCTV)
Erin A. Kelly is an associate with Roland Stock, resident in the Centre Park office. Ms. Kelly focuses her practice on general civil litigation matters, with particular expertise in employment matters. Fluent in Spanish, Ms. Kelly also has experience with both employment-based and family-based immigration matters. Prior to joining Roland Stock, Ms. Kelly worked for a regional transportation authority, focusing exclusively on employment matters.
Ms. Kelly earned her law degree in 2016 from Drexel University School of Law where she served as the Graduate Assistant for Torts. She is a 2010 graduate of Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania. Ms. Kelly is licensed to practice throughout Pennsylvania.