- Roland Stock, Partner, 2001-Present
- Kozloff Stoudt, Partner, 2000-2001
- Rhoda, Stoudt & Bradley, Partner, 1988-1999
- Merkel & Spang, Reading, PA, Partner, 1981-1988; Associate, 1978-1981
- Dickinson School of Law, Carlisle, PA, J.D., 1978
- Gettysburg College, Gettysburg, PA, B.S. – History, 1975
- Honorary Trustee – Reading Musical Foundation; served as a Trustee for 18 years; Chair for 5 years
- Board and Member of Executive Committee – Home Health Care Management (Parent Company of Berks Visiting Nurse Association, etc.)
- Advisory Board Member – Circle of Life Coalition
- Lifelong Professional Musician
Roland Stock Partner Robert R. Kreitz has been practicing law in Berks County since 1978. He focuses his practice on estate planning, estate administration and elder law matters.
Mr. Kreitz is an active member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association Elder Law Section, the Berks County Bar Association Estate Planning/Elder Law Section and the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA), and the Pennsylvania Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (PAELA). He is also a member of the Berks County Orphans’ Court Rules Committee. Mr. Kreitz has served as Program Chair and as a Council member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section’s Probate Division. He has also served as Chairman of the Senior Citizens’ Handbook Committee of the Berks County Bar Association. A former Solicitor to the Register of Wills of Berks County, Mr. Kreitz lectures frequently on elder law and estate planning matters for church groups, civic groups, non-profit organizations and legal organizations, including the Pennsylvania Bar Institute.
Mr. Kreitz received his law degree from the Dickinson School of Law in 1978. He is a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Gettysburg College. He is licensed to practice in Pennsylvania and before the United States Tax Court.