Areas Of Practice
- Law Offices of Victoria Gallen Schutt, Esquire – 2001 through 2011
- Koestel, Ciotti, Beringer & Barrett, Associate – 1997-2001
- Linton, Giannascoli, Barrett & Distasio, Associate – 1994-1997
- Roland & Schlegel, Associate – 1994
- Villanova University – Bachelor of Arts, Minor in Business, 1991
- Dickinson School of Law – Juris Doctor, 1994
- Villanova University School of Law – Master of Laws in Taxation, 2005
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Berks County Bar Association, Member – Estate Planning and Elder Law Section (2001-Present)
- Orphans’ Court Rules Committee, 2001-Present
- Member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, 1995-Present
- Member Berks County Bar Association Endlich Law Club, 2014-2015
- Member of the Estate Planning Council of Berks County, Executive Committee 2014 – 2017
- Board Member for Home Health Care Management– Wyomissing, PA, 2012,
- Strategic Planning Committee (2013) and Human Resource Committee, 2013-Present
- Board Member of Ethosource, LLC – Morgantown, PA, 2011-Present
- Member of PAELA and NAELA
- Past Member of the Berks County Bar Association Executive Committee, serving as Secretary, 2007-2009
- Past Chairperson for the Community Relations Committee for Berks County Bar Association, 2008-2012
- Board of Trustees for the SIDS Alliance of Pennsylvania, 1999-2005
- 2014 Berks County Chamber of Commerce Rising Star
- Member of the Justice William Strong Inns of Court
- Berks County Living Magazine – Select Lawyers of Berks County, 2014 – 2016
Ms. Schutt has been practicing for over twenty years. She received her B.A. with a Minor in Business from Villanova University in 1991 and her J.D. from The Dickinson School of Law in 1994. While at Dickinson, Ms. Schutt was the Student Bar Association Vice President. Additionally, she was named to the National Order of Barristers for her achievements in Advocacy. She was awarded the Outstanding Student Award from the National Association of Women Lawyers as well as being named in Who’s Who Among American Law Students. She then returned to Villanova University School of Law where she received her Masters of Law in Taxation in 2005.
Ms. Schutt has focused her practice in the areas of Estate Planning, Estate and Trust Administration, Guardianships, Orphans Court Litigation and Elder Law.
She is a member of the Berks County Bar Association and was a past member of the Executive Committee, serving as Secretary from 2007-2009. She is a past President of the Endlich Law Club. She chaired the Community Relations Committee and was awarded President’s Recognition for her implementation of the Wills for First Responders program, she is an active member of the Estate Planning and Elder Law Section and the Orphans’ Court Rules Committee. She is also a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association. Additionally she is a member of the Estate Planning Council of Berks County.
Ms. Schutt is licensed to practice in Pennsylvania, Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the United States Tax Court.
Within the community, Ms. Schutt is on the Home Health Care Management, Inc. Board of Directors and is a member of their Strategic Planning Committee and Human Resource Committee. Ms. Schutt previously sat on the Board of Trustees for the SIDS Alliance of Pennsylvania. She is currently the Varsity Field Hockey Coach at Berks Catholic. Ms. Schutt was recognized as a Berks County Rising Star in 2013 and named as Berks County Living Magazines Select Lawyers.